- Open School of Management
- Cert. (Certificate)
The automotive industry is one of the largest industries and thus one of the largest employers in the world. Although the automotive sector is more than a hundred years old, this industry is going through considerable changes. Changed customer needs, technological innovations (such as electric mobility and autonomous driving) and high competitive constraints take a heavy toll. That's why an in-depth industry and management know how is required in order to meet current and future challenges.
Job description and job opportunities
The course will teach you the professional and methodical knowledge and competences that prepare you to undertake management tasks in the automotive industry, i. e. planning, organizing, staffing, leading, and/or controlling for the purpose of accomplishing the goals of a carmaker or automotive supplier.
education program at ISCED Level 4/EQF Level 5 in order to make new career opportunities accessible, increase their occupational mobility, secure their current employment, or return to work after parental leave.
Automotive Management Core Modules (mandatory)
- Number of participants max.:
- Number of applicants:
Tuition Fees - Save money and invest in yourself:
Regular payment plan:
- 12 monthly installments of USD 160.00 / EUR 144.00 / GBP 112.00
- Total USD 1,920.00 / EUR 1,728.00 / GBP 1,344.00
- Per additional Study Point (exceeding 24 SP): USD 4.00 / EUR 3.60 / GBP 2.80
- 24 monthly installments of USD 87.50 / EUR 78.75 / GBP 61.25
- Total: USD 2,100.00 / EUR 1,890.00 / GBP 1,470.00
- Per additional Study Point (exceeding 24 SP): USD 2.00 / EUR 1.80 / GBP 1.40
- 6 monthly installments of USD 300.00 / EUR 270.00 / GBP 210.00
- Total: USD 1,800.00 / EUR 1,620.00 / GBP 1,260.00
- Per additional Study Point (exceeding 24 SP): USD 8.00 / EUR 7.20 / GBP 5.60
- Very good English skills
- High school/secondary school graduation
- A computer or tablet and an email address
3 to 24 months, depending on your learning progress.
As a graduate of the specialization "Certified Automotive Management Professional (CAMP)" you will receive a certificate (without grades) and a report card (with grades). The course is classified as ISCED Level 4 and EQF Level 5. The program has a state authorization: ZFU No. 7292015.
- In this online course, you study your chosen modules online—according to your own schedule.
- For each module, you take an online assignment/exam at any time.
- You can always contact your tutors if you have questions.
- In the online colloquia, you can discuss and exchange thoughts with both your tutors and fellow students.
- In the discussion forums and with the networking tool, you can connect with your fellow students and form learning groups.
- At the end of your course, you can work on your project thesis (optional). Here, you methodically solve a practical management problem using your gained knowledge. Your tutor will provide advice, supervision and extensive feedback on your thesis.
The Open School of Management (OSM) is an international business school. The school offers short and comprehensive, high-quality and state-authorized post-secundary part-time courses in management at ISCED Level 4/EQF Level 5. Our students want to make new career opportunities accessible, increase their occupational mobility, secure their current employment, or return to work after parental leave.