The Master’s program in Strategic International Management (M.Sc.) offers a comprehensive education in various fields, such as:
- Strategic Management: You’ll gain extensive knowledge of analyzing, developing, and evaluating corporate and business strategies across companies of all sizes.
- International Management: You’ll acquire a comprehensive understanding of strategic analysis, evaluation, and implementation of internationalization steps and the establishment of global and transnational corporate strategies.
- Transformation Management: You’ll develop vital skills necessary for planning, implementing, and communicating change and transformation processes, as well as managing complex data and information on trends and future changes in a global context.
- Advanced Management Essentials: You’ll learn critical leadership-oriented management skills to lead projects and teams and manage companies in a future-oriented and agile manner.
- Research Methods & Empirical Skills: You’ll understand how research informs business-related decisions and acquire a range of specific methods to gather and analyze data.
You’ll also have the option to improve your language and intercultural skills by enrolling in a German or foreign language course.Program Structure
Our M.Sc. program in Strategic International Management spans a total of four semesters. The first two are dedicated to building the fundamental knowledge necessary for a successful career in business. Some of the initial courses include:
- International & Global Management
- Corporate Strategy
- Leadership & Management
- Advanced Project Management
- Applied Strategic International Management
- Managing Transformation & Change
- Innovation Management & Design Thinking
- Quantitative & Qualitative Methods for Business
This degree also offers you the flexibility to explore your personal interests and enhance your professional profile. During your 3rd semester, you can choose from the following elective modules:
- Corporate Finance
- Sustainability Management & CSR in a Global Context
- International Relations & Current World Affairs
- Consumer Behavior & Psychology
- Strategic Marketing & Brand Management
Alternatively, you may choose to complete an internship in lieu of an elective module or opt for a semester abroad. During your 4th semester you’ll finalize your degree with your Master’s Thesis.